Monday, October 29, 2007

I realized

On Saturday night, I realized just how important it is to have bookmarks or business cards for your book. My family and I were driving home from my brother's house we stopped at a little market on the way, my husband started talking to the owner of the market as they were pumping gas. They got to talking about me and my book. The lady wanted all the information so that she could get a copy as soon as it was available. So instead of handing her a business card or book mark, I had to write everything down on a scrap of paper. So on Sunday I went and ordered business cards online. I know that when it comes to me, I usually just throw away piece of paper I have in my purse or in my pocket. So I am hoping that she doesn't throw it away.

I also realized that my husband is going to be a big helper of selling my books, everyone he knows he tells about my book. I am glad that I have him. He is my biggest supported along with my mom. I know that without them, I wouldn't have the courage to continue to put myself out there in this giant world of writers.

For all the new writers out there! I'm telling you make sure that you get something for your book as soon as you can!!!

No comments: