Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just to Say Hi

Good Morning everyone,
Its early morning and I am just starting my blog. I have never done a blog before so, give me time to get used to this all! As I was carving pumpkins with my daughters last night many things came to my mind. Mostly about my book that I am getting published. No I am not getting published with a big publishing company.... At least not yet. I am getting published by Publish America. And I know that a lot of people out there don't care for Publish America. But as a author that is getting published through them I have no regrets. I have had no problems with them. They have been more than helpful when I have questions. Eventually my goal is to send off one of my novels to a big publishing company. And the thing is, no one should sit there and put me down as an author just because of who I am getting published through. Which I have had happen within the last couple days. Us authors are supposed to help each other out. And be there to help with questions or problems but what is the point of us staying in contact with one another if we are just going to be mean to one another about who our publisher is. Like if you go to absolutewrite.com they have threads there that all they do is talk bad about Publish America. And yeah that is perfectly fine to talk bad about the publishing company but when you go into a authors web page and go to their guestbook and pretty much tell them that they aren't a real writer because they are getting published by Publish America. If you want to see what I mean go to my web site. which is www.freewebs.com/zanadib and go to my guest book. The guy that I am talking about left a couple entries there. Well I am going to end this for now.... But check back soon and I'll put up a new post. Maybe even later today I'll leave a new posting. Depends on how much time my kids give me!!!! Have a good day everyone!

No comments: