Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Perfect Day

Good Morning everyone, I don't even know if anyone is actually reading my blogs, since no one has left any comments about anything I have wrote down. But that's okay. Writing is a way that I let go of all of my stress in life. This post is going to be what I think would be the perfect day for me!
It would start with breakfast in bed! (French toast and Eggs) Than my husband would come in and say "Sweetheart why don't you just write for the whole day! I'll clean house, do laundry, and take care of the kids!" What a thing that would be! I would love for that to happen! For the rest of the day I would submerge myself into writing. And not have to worry about what my daughters were doing to their self's. I wouldn't have to worry about making bottles for my son. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that I want every day to be like that. I love taking care of my kids and doing the things around the house that needs to be done. But everyone once in awhile I think that a stay at home mom should get a break from being a mom!

Actually I take that back, I wouldn't need to write all day long for it to be a perfect day! I would need just a few hours of not being interrupted!!! And that would be a perfect day. Just a few uninterrupted hours of writing. Forget breakfast in bed, forget the husband cleaning and doing laundry. Just a few simple hours for writing.

I am glad to say though that my husband is very supportive in my journey to make a career out of being a writer! He is always helping me out with ideas or a better way to say what I want to get across. If it wasn't for him I think I would have given up a long time ago. I am glad that he keeps pushing me to work on my dream. Him and I are a pretty good team. No only is he the man of my dreams but he is my best friend!

Okay enough of this post for now. Check back later for a new one

No comments: