Thursday, November 8, 2007

I have come to terms!

Hello everyone!

I have now come to terms with something in my life! It is marketing my book! I thought that marketing my book would be simple! That I would have no problem doing it! But here I am about ready to start marketing it, and I have realized that its harder than I thought. It has nothing to do with being shy, because I am not that shy, I have always been a big people person! But its the fact that, I don't like to talk about myself! I would much rather be talking about my kids or someone else that I know! But now I have to start talking about myself! And to change how you are, and what you feel comfortable with is extremely hard! And to get my book out there and get it noticed I am going to have to change things. If I could do all my marketing online than I would be able to do that no problem! I have no problem doing that. I already have my book posted on a lot of sites. But now I have to go out into the world and talk to people about my book! And that is a little different than just typing words into a computer. I know that I can do it, I just have to work on it. The other thing that I have come to terms with is the fact that my husband is going to be a huge help through all of this. Because, as we joke about it all the time my husband has a silver tongue, he missed his calling as a used car sales man. He is going to be a big help in marketing my book! I don't know what I would do with out him! I am so glad that I have him in my life. The other thing that I have realized is the fact that I am lucky to have my friends and family to. My friends and family are already out there telling everyone they know about my book. I am glad that I have them. If I didn't have them I don't know what I would do. So one other thing is you can never have to many friends and family that care about you and your happiness! I would never ask for anything different than what I have right now! Okay maybe I would ask for a major publishing company to come and pick me up on a contract! But that is about it! But the only thing that matters is my child hood dream is coming true!!!!

Don't forget to visit my website
www.zanadibartolomeo.com

Have a good day!

No comments: