Monday, July 28, 2008

A new idea

I was sitting at home today, when I got a phone call from my grandpa about a article in the newspaper. It was about a man that is starting a new company and he is going to be making adiuo books. He is a local guy, so I started to think about it. And I went to check out his website www.pastastudios.com It made me rethink my ideas on books. I think it would be kind of cool to hear your book being acted out. What do you think? He is also having a contest for writing. So if you have never been published before go check it out. Even if you have been published go look around. I am waiting back for an email from him to see if he is going to count my PA publishing as an actuall publishing. Becuase I know a lot of the big publishing companies do not count it as a credit. So go check it out and also leave me your ideas on it.

No comments: