Friday, June 20, 2008

Styles of Writing

Hello Everyone, I was laying in bed last night and reading a book from one of my favorite authors, Barabra Micheals. As I was reading I was thinking about her style of writing. We all know that there are alot of diffrent styles out there in the world. She is very good on letting you know what is going on in her books. So I tried to think about my writing and I was wondering if I am the same way. And I dont think that I am that way. I like to leave a lot of it open so that the readers can fill in their own ideas! So this question is for the readers, which do you like better? Do you like it when the writer fills everything in for you? Or do you like it when you are able to fill in little things? So its all up to you! I hope you are all doing lots of reading. I know that I have been working so hard on "Deadly Passion" that my reading has gotten behind, I have way to many new books that I havent even opened yet! So for everyone sit back and think about what type of stories you like to read and let me know! Either leave a comment or email me at zanadibartolomeo@gmail.com I wish you all a great day and lots of reading!

No comments: